Apple has released version 3.0 of their Aperture post-production tool for photographers. This latest release offers over 200 new features including Faces, Places and Brushes. The program also introduces new tools including Brushes for painting image adjustments onto parts of your photo, and Adjustment Presets for applying professional photo effects. New slideshows also let you share your work by weaving together photos, audio, text and HD video.
Articles in this section
- All New Mac Pro Available Starting Today!!
- Apple Extends iMac Hard Drive Replacement to Include 2009 Models
- Disappearing Quark Icons?
- Apple Quickly Fixes Snow Leopard Security Update - Rosetta Working Again
- Open Letter to Adobe from President of NAPP
- IMPORTANT: New Upgrade Policy From Adobe
- Apple Releases OS X 10.7.2, Bringing iCloud to the Mac
- Known Issues | Adobe products on Mac OS 10.7 Lion
- OS X Lion breaks Adobe products including Photoshop, Flash
- Apple makes hard drive replacement even harder in iMac 2011